I've just added 25 new specimens to the OBG Gems and Minerals web site. They include:
- An excellent Skutterudite specimen from Bou Azzer - one only!
- Classic Brookite crystals from Magnet Cove, Arkansas - one only!
- Beautiful, gemmy Orthoclase var. Adularia crystals from Ticino, Switzerland - one only!
- Nice Childrenite crystals from Minas Gerais, including one specimen which has altered to Ernstite - two only!
- A beautiful Lazurite crystal from Afghanistan - one only!
- An excellent Scapolite crystal from Tanzania - one only!
- A beautiful Pyrite octahedron from Peru - one only!
- Classic Pyrite crystals from Butte, Montana - one only.
- Two Goethite after Pyrite crystals from Blythe, California.
- A well formed Rutile crystal from the Champion Mine in California - one only!
- Interpenetrating octahedral Magnetite crystals from California - one only!
- A classic example of Leucite crystals from Italy - one only!
- An excellent Epidote crystal from Minas Gerais - one only!
- Kyanite crystals from Minas Gerais - one only.
- Spinel twinned Galena crystals from Joplin, Missouri - a classic - one only!
- Beautiful Fluorite crystals from Muzquiz, Mexico - two only.
- Bright blue Fluorite crystals from the Blanchard Mine, Bingham, New Mexico - one only.
- Anhydrite crystals from Naica, Mexico - one only.
- Arsenopyrite crystals from Chihuahua, Mexico - one only.
- Descloizite crystals from Namibia - one only.
- Richterite crystals from Ontario, Canada - one only.
- Classic Stilbite crystals from Union County, New Jersey - one only.
- Crocoite crystals from the famous Adelaide Mine, Tasmania
These are mostly "one off" specimens, not one of many, so get yours while they last! Please see them at:
Thomas W. Corson OBG Gems & Minerals
email@example.com Green Valley, AZ 85614
World-Class Minerals For World-Class Collectors