- Visalia, CA
- United States
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- When did you begin collecting minerals (approximately)?
- January 1, 1960
- How do you build your mineral collection?
- Buy, Self collect, Trade
- Do you have any special interests? If so, please tell us what they are.
- Micro minerals and some larger specimens. I enjoy collecting secondary oxidation zone species, phosphates, REE species, slag minerals, alkaline species such as Mt St Hilaire and Aris. I do most of my own lab work and do a bit of photography with my microscopes. I enjoy all aspects of mineralogy and collecting.
- Do you sell mineral specimens?